Wednesday 25 April 2012

BraveHeart Women Resonate Calgary


Recently I came across the most incredible site for women, the tag line is: Social Media with a purpose.  And it truly is just that!
I was just doing a light search on the internet about woman and social networking, as I am always interested in joining forums and offering my opinion and also learning a few things along the way.  And I came across this webpage that has over 400,000 women from around the world who are a part of this community. I couldn’t believe that I had never heard of this before!
Their mission is to bring women together to BE who they truly are meant to be, CREATE their vision and COLLABORATE instead of working against one another and seeing other woman as a threat.  A truly amazing site that I recommend every women to check out.
This site is called BraveHeart Women:  http://www.breaveheartwomen.com
I am located in Calgary, Alberta and I actually came to realize that a chapter for BraveHeart Women is just starting to build roots and unravel its branches, so I have had the opportunity to be a part of this incredible journey.
We are encouraging women to join us and other inspired women on the journey with BraveHeart Women. As a Resonator in Calgary, We are honored to be part of the very fabric of the BraveHeart Women Global Vision, which is to inspire women to Be, Create and Collaborate.
Oxytocin, a natural hormone produced by the brain, is the biological foundation of feminine collaboration and it creates a visceral experience of trust, bonding and inner peace. This community encourages actions that release Oxytocin as much as possible.
This community will help women to acquire tools that help you blossom, be inspired and inspire others, grow and evolve, embrace your purpose.
Isn’t this something that you just feel immediately that you want to be a part of?

No comments:

Post a Comment